You have many options when seeking a dentist who offers high-quality professional care. So when it’s time to select a practice that meets the needs of all your family members, you need to do some research. Your goal is to find a dentist you are comfortable with so you can develop a trusting, long-term relationship.
Make a List of Questions
A good place to start is to make a list of questions. You know your family’s needs best, so you can create your own, but here are a few ideas to get you started. The answers should be easy to find on the prospective dentist’s website.
- What is the experience and philosophy of the dental team?
- Is a comprehensive selection of services available for patients of all ages and stages of life?
- What do current patients have to say about their care?
Arrange a Consultation
The next step is to schedule a consultation to visit the office for yourself. While talking to the dentist, pay attention to your first impressions and keep these questions in mind:
- Do you feel like your questions and input matter? A great dentist will take the time to answer all your questions and listen to your concerns patiently.
- Does the dentist have expertise in the areas that matter to your family? If you have a child who needs orthodontic treatment or you know you’re facing a lot of restorative work, ask the dentist about their experience in these areas and the results they have achieved for other patients with similar concerns.
- Does the office invest in technology that streamlines your visits? Many practices today offer state-of-the-art technology that can make your appointments more comfortable, efficient, and productive.
Please Call Us to Schedule a Visit
At Springs Family Dental, we are partners with our patients and your input does matter. If you are looking for a dentist in Colorado Springs, please call us. We would be more than happy to arrange a time for you to stop by and meet Dr. Terveen.